Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
One of my guilty secrets is that I love playing games on my smartphone including Panda Pop and Cookie Jam. It’s a great way to relax at the end of the day or to wake up in the morning while you enjoy your coffee. These two games are from Jam City and are among my favorites. I received a gift to thank me for sharing this information with you.
Holiday Fun with Panda Pop and Cookie Jam
Jam City is celebrating some amazing achievements this holiday season: Over 100 million downloads each for the company’s key original franchises, Panda Pop and Cookie Jam; and many great partnerships that have created memorable games.
Crunch your cookies before they crumble! Sprinkled with a deliciously sweet twist, this match-3 game is equal parts fun and challenging. Hop in your traveling bakery to set sail on this new puzzle adventure and explore mouth-watering patisseries from around the world. Cookie Jam was the recipient of Facebook’s 2014 Game of the Year award!
Check out the Holiday Daily Spinner from December 12th through 25th!
- Never-ending fun with dozens of unique levels
- Deliciously sweet supply of power-ups and combos
- Float your way through fantastical bakery islands
- Fun and easy to learn, but a challenging game to master
An evil baboon has kidnapped and trapped precious panda pups in the jungle. Strategically burst matching bubbles to beat the evil baboon and return the cubs to their worried mother! Panda Pop puts your strategy gaming skills to the test like never before!
Holiday Event: Panda Pop Coin Sale and two special characters – Snowman and Mrs. Claus from November 24th through the 26th.
- Unlock and discover dozens of beautiful worlds & over 500 challenging levels.
- Compete with friends and see how your scores stack up.
- Fun & easy to learn. Challenging & rewarding to win!
- Characters, animations, and sound effects you will LOVE.
- Strategy game for iPhone or Android!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. In what little spare time she has, she loves to read, watch movies and play games. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.