Last Updated on April 19, 2022 by ellen
This Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Revenge movie review brought back memories. I remember when my son was little having to explain to him who the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were actually named after. I can’t remember many series that held my son’s attention for longer than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It’s hard to believe that they actually appeared on TV for the first time in 1987. That makes them almost thirty years old and they are still as popular as ever.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Revenge! Movie Review
The time has come for everyone’s favorite band of ninja brothers to become the heroes they are destined to be in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Revenge! Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey encounter new mutants, time travel and take on new Earth-threatening enemies in this two-disc collection containing the last 12 episodes from season three of Nickelodeon’s hit-animated series. The collection also contains special features and a Leonardo zipper-pull gift with purchase.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Revenge! includes the following episodes:
- The Noxious Avenger- A new mutant called Muckman starts to gain notoriety as NYC’s “Monster Hero.”
- Clash of the Mutanimals- Shredder kidnaps and experiments on the Mighty Mutanimals.
- Meet Mondo Gecko- Mikey and Casey are befriended by radical skateboarding reptilian kid, Mondo Gecko.
- The Deadly Venom- Karai is brainwashed and starts hunting the Turtles.
- Turtles in Time- The Turtles get whisked through time by apprentice Time Master Renet and must all work together to defeat the evil Time Master Savanti Romero.
- Tale of the Yokai- The Turtles are accidentally transported to the past and they cross paths with a familiar ninja clan.
- Metal Mutants Battle Royale: Season 4 Sneak Peek
- The Mutation of a Scene: The Noxious Avenger
- The Mutation of a Scene: Clash of the Mutanimals
- The Mutation of a Scene: Meet Mondo Gecko
- The Mutation of a Scene: The Deadly Venom
- The Mutation of a Scene: Turtles in Time
- The Mutation of a Scene: Tale of the Yokai
- Attack of the Mega Shredder!- Leo decides to sneak into Shredder’s Lair, only to face the biggest mutant threat yet.
- The Creeping Doom- After an accident, Donnie finds himself slowly losing his intelligence.
- The Fourfold Trap- The Turtles are baited by an unknown enemy into deadly traps.
- Dinosaur Seen in Sewers!- When Raph makes a new friend in Zog, an alien Triceraton, he may have bitten off more than he can chew.
- Annihilation: Earth!-Part 1 and Part 2- When the Turtles get word of the Kraang’s return, they realize there is an even bigger threat coming to Earth!
- The Mutation of a Scene: Attack of the Mega Shredder!The Mutation of a Scene: The Creeping Doom
- The Mutation of a Scene: The Fourfold Trap
- The Mutation of a Scene: Dinosaur Seen in Sewers!
- The Mutation of a Scene: Annihilation: Earth! – Pt.1
- The Mutation of a Scene: Annihilation: Earth! – Pt.2
If you have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan on your holiday list this year, they will definitely enjoy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Revenge! on DVD. There are 267 minutes of programming to enjoy and so many different special features. If you add in the fun Leonardo Backpack Pull that’s included inside specially marked packages, it’s a fantastic holiday gift idea.
Created by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Revenge! is available on DVD just in time for the holidays on December 1 for the suggested retail price of $19.99.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She is Grandma to one adorable baby girl. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. In what little spare time she has, she loves to read, watch movies, and play games. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.
2 thoughts on “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Revenge! Movie Review”
Wow I had no idea they first aired in 1987!I loveeeeee ninja turtles! Every year I get my godson something turtle related LOL
I know! It’s hard to believe they’ve been around that long!