I love cozy mysteries so with Thanksgiving only a month or so away, I have been searching for some fun books to read. If you aren’t familiar with the term, a cozy mystery is a sub category of crime fiction where the sex and violence are downplayed and the crime and investigation take place in a small town or community.
This post may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link.
11 Thanksgiving Cozy Mysteries to Enjoy!
Many of the Thanksgiving cozy mysteries that I enjoy are part of a series where the author includes a fun recipe or cross stitch pattern in the book. That little extra makes a story all the more special to me. I hope that you enjoy these 25 Thanksgiving cozy mysteries:
- Turkey Day Murder by Leslie Meier
- The Trouble with Turkeys by Kathi Daley
- Cornucopia by Melanie Jackson
- The Turkey Wore Satin by JJ Brass
- Death in a Turkey Town by Melanie Jackson
- Fanny Packs and Foul Play by Dorothy Howell
- A Catered Thanksgiving by Isis Crawford
- Autumn Skies and Pumpkin Pies by Lyndsey Paleo
- Turkies, Taxies and Tabbies by Kathi Daley
- Murder Talks Turkey by Deb Baker
- Turkey Flambe by Nancy Fairbanks
What type of mysteries do you enjoy reading?
For more Thanksgiving and fall related entertainment, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Thanksgiving Cozy Mysteries by In Our Spare Time
- What to watch this Thanksgiving by Mom Does it All
- Thanksgiving picture books for kids by Better in Bulk
- Fun group games to play while digesting that turkey by Pretty Opinionated
- Fall games for kids by Gaggle of Gamers
- 4 Good Thanksgiving family movies by OurFamilyWorld
- iPhone Games for Thanksgiving by Momma D Jane
Ellen is a busy mom of a 20-year-old son and 25-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. In what little spare time she has, she loves to read, watch movies and play games. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.