I love cozy mysteries so with Thanksgiving only a month or so away, I have been searching for some fun books to read. If you aren’t familiar with the term, a cozy mystery is a sub category of crime fiction where the sex and violence are downplayed and the crime and investigation take place in a small town or community.
Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
11 Thanksgiving Cozy Mysteries to Enjoy!
Many of the Thanksgiving cozy mysteries that I enjoy are part of a series where the author includes a fun recipe or cross stitch pattern in the book. That little extra makes a story all the more special to me. I hope that you enjoy these 25 Thanksgiving cozy mysteries:
- Turkey Day Murder by Leslie Meier
- The Trouble with Turkeys by Kathi Daley
- Cornucopia by Melanie Jackson
- The Turkey Wore Satin by JJ Brass
- Death in a Turkey Town by Melanie Jackson
- Fanny Packs and Foul Play by Dorothy Howell
- A Catered Thanksgiving by Isis Crawford
- Autumn Skies and Pumpkin Pies by Lyndsey Paleo
- Turkies, Taxies and Tabbies by Kathi Daley
- Murder Talks Turkey by Deb Baker
- Turkey Flambe by Nancy Fairbanks
What type of mysteries do you enjoy reading?
For more Thanksgiving and fall related entertainment, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Thanksgiving Cozy Mysteries by In Our Spare Time
- What to watch this Thanksgiving by Mom Does it All
- Thanksgiving picture books for kids by Better in Bulk
- Fun group games to play while digesting that turkey by Pretty Opinionated
- Fall games for kids by Gaggle of Gamers
- 4 Good Thanksgiving family movies by OurFamilyWorld
- iPhone Games for Thanksgiving by Momma D Jane