Last Updated on October 29, 2021 by ellen
I love a good romance book. When I was a teenager, my Mom would give me her Harlequin romances to read when she was done with them. I have enjoyed reading the different romance book series from Harlequin since then.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love Inspired Series by Harlequin
So, what is the Love Inspired Series by Harlequin? Love Inspired books offer wholesome, faith-based entertainment for women that nourishes the soul as it affirms the values of devotion, hope and love. Love Inspired readers believe that hearts can heal. Love Inspired stories show that faith, forgiveness and hope have the power to lift spirits and change lives – always. Books are available online and in-store. 6 new heart warming and inspirational stories are available every month.
The six books available from April 21 to May 28 would make perfect gifts for Mother’s Day which is May 10.
- The Doctor’s Second Chance by Missy Tippens – Jake West’s troubled cousin leaves him with a most unusual parting gift – her newborn baby girl. And now the small-town contractor is forced to seek help from the very woman he resents – the new big-city pediatrician who practically stole his uncle’s practice, Violet Crenshaw.
- The Rancher Takes a Bride by Brenda Minton – Duke martin is a father! the former army medic is stunned when old love Oregon Jeffries tells him the news. Given his troubled past, the hard working rancher and diner owner understand why Oregon kept his daughter a secret for 12 years.
- The Single Dad Finds a Wife by Felicia Mason – Doctor Spring Darling has everything she needs. A wonderful family and a busy job helping the children of Cedar Springs, North Carolina. She’s given up on adding love to that mix. Until the moment David Camden and his adorable son appear in her exam room.
- Winning the Teacher’s heart by Jean C Gordon – Single mom Becca Norton is surprised to discover her high school crush Jared Donnelly is back in town. The motocross champion hasn’t been home in years, but the former bad boy is as gorgeous as she remembers.
- Bachelor to the Rescue by Lorraine Beatty – Young Widow Lainnie Hollings will do anything to protect her daughters – even if it means accepting help from Shaw McKinney. Though she blames Shaw for her husband’s death, he’s the only one she can turn to when a robbery forces her to take shelter in his home.
- A Firefighter’s Promise by Patricia Jones – When the baby he rescued seven years ago returns – with his widowed adoptive mom – Deputy Fire Chief Matt Bailey can’t turn them away.
I love that I can enjoy a romance story that is faith based. They are fun, easy reads and the characters are likable and believable. I’m so glad I have found a series that both my Mom and I can enjoy reading. Buy them now.
Ellen is a of a 25-year-old son and 30-year-old daughter. She is Grandma to one adorable toddler. In what little spare time she has, she loves to read, watch movies, check out the latest toys, and play games.