Last Updated on February 25, 2019 by ellen
As you may know, if you’re not raising natural bookworms, getting kids to read can be a major challenge. My daughter has always loved to read, but my son was always a reluctant reader. If only I had this option when they were younger!
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Seriously the Best Kids’ Reading App Ever!
Kids read more and develop a love for reading with FarFaria! They offer the most popular read-aloud kids books for ages 1-9, for free.
Choose from unlimited educational books, bedtime stories, nursery rhymes, songs and more. They offer new hits as well as classics like Rapunzel and The Wizard of Oz.
New story books added weekly! Install to start reading today for free!
– Unlimited reading! Curated library of 1,000s of popular children’s ebooks for kids 1-9
– Popular new books added every week!
– Read-to-Me in EVERY story, with word highlighting to help young readers.
– Standards-aligned reading-level badge on every book cover to build your child’s confidence.
– Common Core reading levels to empower kids to read MORE on their own.
– Read along option with highlighted text
– Offline access to Favorites.
How it works
– Get Started for FREE! No subscription needed!
– Select one book per day for free from their unlimited library of curated children’s books.
– Receive new books each week.
– Subscribe for just $4.99/month or $49.99/year to unlock unlimited access.
– Subscription can extend to up to five connected iPhones and iPads.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation.
– Your subscription will auto-renew monthly ($4.99) or yearly($49.99). Your credit card will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless auto-renewal is turned off.
– You can manage your subscription and turn-off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Looking for another cute book? Check out Hoo Hoo Who?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 25-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She is Grandma to one adorable baby girl. She owns 6 blogs and is addicted to social media. In what little spare time she has, she loves to read, watch movies, and play games. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.