Last Updated on August 20, 2021 by ellen
Have you seen the Disney Frozen Songs CD? Learn more about the Disney Frozen Music CD and all of the Disney Frozen songs that are on it.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My kids are older but they are both still fans of Disney movies. Both of them enjoyed the movie Frozen when it came out. How can you possibly resist the adorableness that is Olaf? Even my husband laughed along with his silliness.
Disney Frozen The Songs CD
My daughter absolutely loved the Disney Frozen movie and sang along to all of the songs. Yes, even though she’s 21, she’s a huge Disney fan. She’s also a technical theater design major in college and has an amazing voice.
When I learned that there was a Disney Frozen The Songs CD, I knew that I had to get it for her. Frozen The Songs contains your 10 favorite songs from Frozen along with a sticker sheet and a collectible poster.
The songs included are
- Frozen Heart – Performed by Cast
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman? – Performed by Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Mann, and Katie Lopez
- For the First Time in Forever – Performed by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel
- Love is an Open Door – Performed by Kristen Bell and Santino Fontana
- Let it Go – Performed by Idina Menzel
- Reindeer(s) are Better Than People – Performed by Jonathan Groff
- In Summer – Performed by Josh Groff
- For the First Time in Forever (Reprise) – Performed by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel
- Fixer Upper – Performed by Maia Wilson and Cast
- Let it Go (Demi Lovato Version) – Performed by Demi Lovato
Disney Frozen is one of those movies that brings out the little child in all of us. It’s about dreaming and making those dreams come true. The songs on this CD bring back all of those wonderful feelings that the movie brought to our home.
There is no better memory to have than of your 21-year-old singing “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” long after the time you thought she’d be past the age of enjoying Disney programming. Thank you Disney & Frozen for that!
Where can I get this CD?
More Disney Fun
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She is Grandma to one adorable baby girl. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. In what little spare time she has, she loves to read, watch movies, and play games. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.