Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I know that everyone loves sweets, but these Easter gifts that aren’t candy are a great alternative for small children or people who are watching their sugar intake. Marty is diabetic so we try to avoid too much candy for the holidays. While he does have a few favorites, we try to focus on things that aren’t edible.
8 Fun Easter Gifts That Aren’t Candy
Whether you celebrate Easter for the religious reasons or as the beginning of spring and warmer weather, it’s nice to have a few themed gifts to hand out to the kids or family members. We do a combination of crosses, bunnies, and flowers for Easter gifts at our house.
- Potted Plant – Traditionally, Easter means spring flowering plants like hyacinth, tulips, and daffodils. But, you could always do a pastel bouquet of cut flowers if you prefer.
- Spring Outfit – Whether that’s a new pair of shorts and a t-shirt or a new Easter dress, a spring outfit is always a great idea. Older kids may appreciate funky spring socks, pajamas, or a new pair of sandals.
- Plush Easter Bunny – We do not recommend gifting animals as Easter gifts unless they are plush. A real live chick, bunny or even a kitten is a commitment that lasts for years.
- Makeup & Spa Items – My daughter has always loved getting flavored lip balms, bubble bath, bath salts and other spa items for Easter. How about a spring colored nail polish with Easter or spring themed nail decals?
- Jewelry – I love the cute themed food jewelry available for kids right now. How about a cupcake necklace or a charm bracelet with cute food charms?
- Stationary – Who else remember the pens that smelled like fruit when you wrote with them? What fun was that! How about a candy covered notebook or Gummy Bear erasers?
- Craft Kits – Besides painting eggs with the kids, consider a few fun craft kits or art supplies. I’m sure they would appreciate markers, crayons, coloring books, or modeling clay.
- Puzzles and Games – I’ve always enjoyed puzzles and Easter is the perfect time to gift one to the kids. The weather may not be nice enough for outside play yet, but everyone can enjoy a puzzle. Look for springtime themes like farm animals, flowers, bunnies, etc.
Or, why not gift an Easter book like How the Bunny Learned to Fly?
You can find all sorts of non-candy Easter gifts at Dylan’s Candy Bar including stationery, plush Easter bunnies, jewelry and more. Of course, they also have Easter candy if you’d like to add a bit of that to your basket as well. Take advantage of this special 20% off coupon!
Save 20% Off The Easter Collection with code HOPPY2017 (valid through 4/20):