Last Updated on December 31, 2022 by ellen
Looking for St. Patrick’s Day decorations that you can make? Check out these easy Dollar Tree St Patricks Day crafts you can make today.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
Dollar Tree St Patricks Day Crafts
There are so many fun and easy crafts that you can make for St. Patrick’s Day using supplies from the Dollar Tree.
I love adding seasonal decor to our home and I always find lots of craft supplies at Dollar Tree and my local dollar store.
Dollar Tree supplies to get started
Exactly what you need will depend on which Dollar Tree St Patricks Day craft you choose to make. But, at the very least, make sure that you have construction paper and glue for the kids.
For adult crafts, you will want to use a hot glue gun for your St. Patrick’s Day crafts so they last longer.
Of course, there are lots of St. Patrick’s Day trinkets you can pick up. Grab a few packages of gold coins, some Mason jars, green beads, and some green acrylic paint.
How to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with kids
There are lots of fun ways to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day with kids. One great way is to make some easy crafts together. Get your hot glue gun ready and head to the dollar store!
Here are a few ideas:
- Make a leprechaun hat out of construction paper.
- Make a rainbow with tissue paper.
- Paint shamrocks on a piece of paper or canvas
- Make a St. Patrick’s Day wreath.
- Draw a Leprechaun and write a story about him
- Make green play dough and have a Leprechaun scavenger hunt
- Bake Lucky Charms cookies
- Do this St. Patrick’s Day color by number.
- Make green Jello cups with whipped cream on top
- Make St. Patrick’s Day suncatchers.
- Try a few of these shamrock cookie decorating ideas.
Easy St. Patrick’s Day decor
Here’s some fun St. Patrick’s Day decor that adults or older kids can make using supplies from your favorite dollar store.
- St. Patrick’s Day garland from Pom Poms – This trendy Shamrock and Pom Pom garland is the perfect way to dress up your breakfast nook. Or, you can drape it under the cabinets or on the staircase if you prefer.
- Easy Rainbow Wreath – All you need are strips of felt and a wooden embroidery hoop to make this project.
- Clay Pot Leprechaun Hats – Make one of these for everyone in the family. You can display them on your mantle or your dining room table.
- Mesh Leprechaun Wreath – There are lots of cute wreath ideas you can make with supplies from the dollar store. I love this fun mesh wreath. But, you can also make this gnome wreath using a gnome. Just change the colors to green.
- St. Patrick’s Day Terrariums – Head to the dollar store for supplies to create this adorable table decor. You won’t believe how cute these are!
St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids
If you’d like to try one of these Dollar Tree St Patricks Day crafts for kids, here are a few easy things you can make with supplies from the dollar store.
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Lookers – What could be more fun than find your own leprechaun for St. Patrick’s Day? Find out how to make these fun lookers with the kids.
- St. Patrick’s Day paper craft – I just love this rainbow pot of gold craft. This St. Patrick’s Day decor is easy for younger kids to make with very little supervision. This makes great wall art for the classroom as well.
- Shamrock Garland for Kids – This shamrock garland is a fun way for kids to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. You can show off this St. Patrick’s Day decor on the wall to add a splash of color. All of the supplies can be found at Dollar Tree or your favorite dollar store.
I hope you enjoy making some of these fun crafts with your kids this St. Patrick’s Day! Now, it’s time to head to the dollar store and pick up some supplies.
So, what’s your favorite St. Patrick’s Day decoration?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She is Grandma to one adorable baby girl. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. In what little spare time she has, she loves to read, watch movies, and play games. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.