Christmas games for groups can be just the thing to keep your Christmas party upbeat and fun.
This post may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link.
Have you ever been to a party where there are little cliques of people that are talking to each other and no one else? Maybe you’ve noticed that a few guests are feeling a bit left out. Involving everyone in a few fun Christmas games for groups can serve as a wonderful ice breaker.
Christmas Games for Groups
Sure, games like charades work for parties, but wouldn’t it be fun to play a few games that are Christmas themed? Here are a few that I’m considering this year for our family Christmas party.
- Christmas Trivia Game by Outset Media
- ‘Tis the Season Christmas Trivia Game
- WordARound Holiday by Thinkfun
- Nightmare Before Christmas Monopoly by USAopoly
- Holiday Memory
- Pass the Ugly Sweater Card Game
- Christmas Carols Holiday Songs Trivia Xmas Game
- A Christmas Story Yahtzee Game
- Nightmare Before Christmas Operation
- Spot It! Holidays Game
If you’re having a children’s party, there are always the favorite standbys of Pin the Tale on the Polar Bear, Hallmark Peppermint Fling Ring, or Christmas BINGO. You can have the children sit at a table and color some Christmas pictures while watching a Christmas DVD or listening to Christmas carols.
For non-game ideas, try a few of these:
- Bake and decorate Christmas cookies.
- Have a snowball fight.
- Build a snowman.
- Have a present wrapping party.
- Decorate the tree.
- String popcorn or cranberries on thread and hang them outside for the birds to enjoy.
For more Christmas and winter ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Christmas Games for Groups by In Our Spare Time
- 25 Days of Christmas Picture Books for Kids by Food Fun Family
- 7 Christmas Games by Gaggle of Gamers
- 5 Festive Feel-Good Christmas Stories for Grown-Ups by Pretty Opinionated
- Funniest Christmas Movies of All Time by Our Family World
- Non-traditional Christmas Movies by Upstate Ramblings
- Our Top 10 Christmas Shows to Watch Each Year by Day by Day In Our World
Ellen is a busy mom of a 21-year-old son and 25-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. In what little spare time she has, she loves to read, watch movies and play games. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.