These Easter games preschoolers will love will give your preschool child a fun non-candy option to receive in their basket and will help keep them entertained while you visit with friends and family. That quiet time is an added plus in my book. Kids are excited on Easter and being able to keep them entertained for a few minutes while you enjoy a cup of coffee or sneak a few chocolate eggs is a good thing. There are lots of fun Easter movies and Easter books they can enjoy, but a brand new game always seems to keep them interested longer. This post contains affiliate links.
Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
7 Best Easter Games Preschoolers Will Really Love
- Bunny Bowling – Paint these ten wood bunnies and two fence pieces with your designs. Then stand them up and bowl them over with the included plastic mini bowling ball. Includes: 10 bunnies with faces, 2 stenciled fence pieces, one bowling ball, two paint brushes, 1 set of paints (6 vials), and a set of stickers. More information.
- Wooden Memory Game – Nestled into a wooden game board, these brightly illustrated blocks enable your child to test their memory. More information.
- Meadow Play Rug – This comfortable rug is the perfect Easter accessory. It is easy to wash and has everything from rakish rabbits to colorful carrots. Stuffed toys included: rabbit, sheep and a little house with magnets in the roof. More information.
- Wooden Pull Bunny – Handcrafted wooden toys feel good to the hands and eyes of everybody. When you grow up with natural wood, you appreciate it all your life. More information.
- Bible Dominoes – This domino game helps children to learn about the Bible and Jesus while playing! It also encourages communication, sharing, counting, and matching skills. More information.
- Candle Bible for Toddlers Memory Game – Introduce little ones to Bible stories and develop early learning skills with this fun-to-play card game, matching the pairs together to discover the Bible story. More information.
- The Last Supper Building Block Set – The last Supper Building Block Set allows children three and up to build and reenact The Last Supper in their playrooms. More information.
For more Easter and spring entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- A Spriteful Start to Spring by The Guavalicious Life
- Games and Toys for Kid’s Easter Baskets by Optimistic Mommy
- 5 Movies for Kids to Watch This Easter by Mom Does it All
- Easter Books for Kids by Mom on the Side
- 21 Books that Belong in Every Child’s Easter Basket (from tots to teens) by Pretty Opinionated
- Printable Easter Word Search by Momma D Jane
- Easter Party Games by Gaggle of Gamers
- Personalized Easter Books (and more) by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 5 Zootopia Books to Fill Your Child’s Easter Basket by OurFamilyWorld
You may also like: